At EarthScapes, our people are our greatest resource, and they are the reason for our success. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, get in touch with us.
For more information on all current job openings with the EarthScapes, call 816-456-3030, or inquire in person at our headquarters: 2112 Kara Ct, Liberty, MO 64068
Human Resources Fax: 816-415-9986
Human Resources Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EarthScapes is always on the lookout for quality people for drivers and non-driving laborer positions. Experience in the landscape, farming and construction fields are skills we value. We seek out candidates who bring a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a desire to maximize their career and income potential. We promote from within, and recognize exceptional performance with opportunities to advance and lead our field operations crews. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
EarthScapes of Liberty is looking for a self motivated individual that has the energy, drive and initiative to gain a Class E drivers license and work to obtain a CISEC certification, Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control. This position allows for on-the-job training while learning the trade and processes involved in performance of SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan) inspections mandated by the EPA as part of the Clean Water Act.
Once certified the job allows the opportunity to develop self direction, potential use of a company vehicle and a flexible schedule with the opportunity to enhance the business and in turn earn compensation.
- Inspect excavations, drainage structures, construction sites and compare the work performed to plans and specifications, confer frequently with higher level inspectors or engineering personnel to clarify or interpret details.
- Prepares a weekly or post rain inspection report, which includes the details of the contractor s work activities and list locations of work, materials, equipment, materials storage, status of BMP’s, water testing and monitor and report potential offsite violations.
- Become familiar with plans, specifications, standards, and related material when not occupied with regular assignments. MDNR and KDHE CGP’s, NOT and NOI implementation and understanding.
- Advises contractors and supervisory personnel of deficiencies or issues related to the plans and specifications and existing onsite BMP’s.
- Assist in preparing project records and forming reports
- Ensures self, project staff, contractor staff, GC’s and owners are aware of environmental regulations.
- Interact with local, state and federal personnel associated with the SWPPP inspection process.
- Water quality testing
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Proven written, oral and math skills
- Class E Missouri or standard Kansas drivers license.
- Provide a driving record to ensure insurability.
- Ability to interpret and apply written specifications.
- Understands the general nature of construction and contracting.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Has computer skills such as data entry and is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, email and the internet.
- Sales, customer service
Starting pay based on experience; hourly or salary packages available with benefits and 401K options. Performance and certification goals set and when reached result in pay scale increases including potential company vehicle. This job does require a non-compete contract document signature.
EarthScapes of Liberty is seeking candidates experienced in project management in the landscape and hardscapes industry. Along with offering erosion control services, we operate a sod farming operation and we are now expanding our operation to include full service landscaping to complement our other services.
We are looking for self-motivated, hands-on individuals for this position, with project bidding experience a plus. Applicants should possess the flexibility to work in the field alongside the labor force, along with providing day-to-day personnel and planning updates to management.
Salary or hourly package is negotiable and benefits are available.
We are always looking for CDL drivers who have a valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers License, with experience with manual transmissions and air brakes certification. Tanker endorsement is a plus. All CDL driving positions are offered 100% company paid health insurance for the employee after 90 days. Vision and dental insurance plans are offered as employee paid options. 401K participation is offered after one year of service.
NOTE: Drivers must already be able to operate a manual transmission. Good candidates must have a clean driving and criminal record, with no DUI’s in the last 10 years. A current MVR must be provided at the time of interview. A current Medical card is also required at the time of the interview.
Class A Driver
$17.00 to $22.50 and up starting pay, based on experience and willingness to perform labor and operate equipment. Drivers are needed to operate sod delivery trucks which are equipped with a donkey fork lift to load and unload sod. We also have Class A Dump Truck driver positions available. Class A drivers that are also able to run small equipment such as skid steer loaders, mini excavators and farm tractors are needed. We have driver-only positions as well as driver/operator with labor positions.
Class B Driver (Must have air brake endorsement)
$15.00 and up starting pay, based on experience and willingness to perform labor and operate equipment. Drivers are needed for dump trucking. We also have a hydro-seed truck that requires a tanker endorsement. Additionally, we need drivers that operate small equipment, perform labor and potentially run crews.
Class E or Standard Kansas License Driver
$13.00 and up starting pay, based on experience and willingness to perform labor and operate equipment. Drivers are needed to move crews and equipment while also performing labor on jobs daily.
General Field Laborer and Sod Installer
$10.00 to $22.50 per hour and up starting pay, based on position and experience.
Sod Install Crew Lead/Operator
$15.00 per hour and up starting pay, with lead experience.
Erosion Control Crew Lead
$15.00 per hour and up starting pay, with lead experience.
SWPPP Inspector Trainee
$10.00 per hour starting pay, with increases at milestones.
Landscape/Hardscape Lead (Possible Estimator)
Sod Farm Operator/Laborer (Buckner, Missouri location)
Seeding Machinery and Small Equipment Operator
Experience necessary for running farm tractors, skid steers, and excavators to perform a multitude of daily tasks. We prefer our operators to have a CDL to be able to move equipment and materials as needed for jobs. Operators must also be willing to perform labor as needed for job completion as well.
The Yard Dog works at our Liberty, Missouri location. Responsibilities include working with concrete to form and pour concrete block production daily. Skid steer, tractor and forklift experience necessary to perform topsoil production along with sod and topsoil loading. A CDL is a plus for performing deliveries of materials as needed.
To support our commitment to quality, and to ensure the health and safety of our employees, EarthScapes follows a Substance Free Workplace Policy