Dependable resources for builders, contractors and developers.
For our commercial and retail clients, EarthScapes supports your outdoor needs with a variety of specialty services. Whether you manage a single property or a large portfolio, you can count on use to provide dependable, efficient and cost-effective service.
- Excavation, Grading and Sitework Services
- Erosion Control and Drainage Solutions
- Top Soil and Aggregates Installation
An EarthScapes professional can provide more information and guidance on choosing the right services for your project.
EarthScapes has the necessary equipment and skilled operators to address any excavation or grading needs on your property.
- Preliminary to Final Grading
- Retention Ponds
- Terracing/Berm Building
Nothing is too big or too small for EarthScapes of Liberty to tackle.
- Stormwater Management (French drains, wet/dry wells, silt fence, inlet protection, etc.)
- Erosion Control Mat Installation
- Berm Building/Terracing
- Dry Creeks
EarthScapes can supply a wide range of soil and aggregate products, delivered to your project. Installation and site preparation services are also available.
- Grade 1 PTS Topsoil (Pulverized and organically amended)
- Grade 2 PTS Topsoil (Pulverized)
- STS Standard Topsoil (Not pulverized/amended)
- Clay Soil
- Fill Dirt
- Crushed Concrete
As Kansas City’s premier grower of select varieties of premium turf sod, EarthScapes offers sod and installation for projects large and small.
- Premium Quality Black Beauty Sod (Turf type tall fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass)
- Sod is cut to order, not precut and stored
- Available for pickup or delivery
- Installation available
Whether you are establishing new lawns/fields or renovating existing grass crops, EarthScapes offers several seeding options. Multiple seed varieties are available to suit your application.
- Drill Seeding
- Conventional Broadcast Seeding (topped with straw)
The experienced EarthScapes staff can assist you in creating the perfect visual landscape elements to maximize the attractiveness for both customers and tenants.
- Retaining Walls
- Tree Planting
- Dry Creeks
EarthScapes offers a real-time, online site inspection program unlike any other in the greater Kansas City area. For EarthScapes’ registered SWPPP clients, we offer certified SWPPP inspections that meet standard EPA requirements.
- Monthly, weekly and post-rain inspections
- Certified Inspector in Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC).
- Deficiencies are fully documented with both text and photos
- View SWPPP site inspection logs, reports and photos online from any device, anywhere, anytime