EarthScapes offers a variety of services to developers and contractors.
- General Grading and Site Preparation
- Erosion Control and Draining Solutions
- Topsoil and Aggregates Installation
- Seeding and Hydroseeding
- Sod and Installation
An EarthScapes professional can provide more information and guidance on choosing the right services for your project.
EarthScapes has the specialized equipment and experienced operators to handle initial grading, final grading and site preparation services for both commercial and residential development projects.
- Grading (all types)
- Material and Debris Removal and Disposal
- Topsoil and Aggregates Delivery and Placement
Effective erosion control and drainage are not only vital to proper site development, they are also required under most building codes. EarthScapes offers a variety of a la carte and packaged solutions for developers to control water runoff, silting and drainage systems protection.
- Silt Fencing
- Curb and Field Inlet Protection
- Tracking Control
- Straw Bales Installation
- Rock Checks Installation
- Erosion Control Mat -ECM (NAG S150)
- Turf Reinforcement Mat – TRM (NAG SC250)
- 10″ Tri Dike
- Wattle Trenched Stakes
EarthScapes can supply a wide range of soil and aggregate products, delivered to your project. Installation and site preparation services are also available.
- Biosoil (Purpose blended drainage soil)
- Grade 1 PTS Topsoil (Pulverized and organically amended)
- Grade 2 PTS Topsoil (Pulverized)
- STS Standard Topsoil (Not pulverized/amended)
- Clay Soil
- Fill Dirt
- Crushed Concrete
For larger scale projects and where sodding is not an option, EarthScapes offers a variety of seeding options. We can suggest seeding methods, seed types and related services to fit your needs and budget.
- Drill Seeding
- Broadcast Seeding
- Harrow Seeding
As Kansas City’s premier grower of select varieties of premium turf sod, EarthScapes offers sod and installation for projects large and small. Our exceptional turf sod is grown from superior seed blends from Jonathan Green.
- Turf Type Tall Fescue (Jonathan Green Black Beauty)
- Kentucky Bluegrass (Jonathan Green Blue Panther)
- Specialty Grasses
EarthScapes offers a real-time, online site inspection program unlike any other in the greater Kansas City area. For EarthScapes’ registered SWPPP clients, we offer certified SWPPP inspections that meet standard EPA requirements.
- Monthly, weekly and post-rain inspections are available as specified
- Inspections are performed by a Certified Inspector in Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC)
- Deficiencies are fully documented with both text and photos
- SWPPP site inspection logs, reports and photos can be viewed online from any device, anywhere, anytime